Satisfied Customers Aren't Good Enough Anymore
Then what is?
The businesses that thrive have much more than satisfied or loyal customers. They have Raving Fans.
Why are Raving Fans better? What's the difference?
A satisfied customer is not a Raving Fan. Raving Fans are customers who are so enthusiastic about doing business with your company that they become walking, talking billboards who are eager to promote you and your business to anyone who will listen. A Raving Fan refers 200% more than the ordinary satisfied client.
What's the secret?
The secret to turning satisfied clients into raving fans is to develop a closer, more personal connection -- especially with your women customers. There is a direct correlation between how strong your relationship is with a client and how much business you'll do. People buy from someone they trust and they only trust people they like. A customer with whom you develop a strong relationship is going to be a better client.
But I already have a strong relationship with my customers.
Outstanding! You should. And you will be more successful, more quickly if you start from a good foundation. but to be successful you have to go beyond having people like you. The point is to make your customer an active participant in your business.
Why should I focus my efforts on women?
Women are more dedicated and have a personal interest in you and your business. Women are all about relationships. They have a circle of friends with whom they share meaningful information and advice. A woman is much more likely than a man to see you as part of her team and to share you with her friends. Men, on the other hand, don't sit around and talk about getting their car repaired.
What do I need to do now?
You must get the attention of your women clients and put you and your business in the front of their mind. Auto Insights is a monthly publication that directly targets the woman reader. It does so in such a way that she will read it every month and share it with her friends and coworkers. We know this happens because our clients tell us their customers' stories.
How does it work?
Auto Insights is a mailed print publication. We produce it, print it, mail it, and send you extra copies - which, if used properly, can reach new prospects and add thousands of dollars to your sales.
How is Auto Insights different?
- This is the only publication that has been designed exclusively for women customers. As you learned earlier, women will tell your story. Women are your primary client. Women are more picky then men; therefore, designing for women makes it appeal to men also.
- The articles are written by published women authors. Women enjoy the articles and look forward to the next issue. The articles and recipes are so good that after reading their issue, many women share their copy with their friends and coworkers. That is powerful. That's how you get new customers. That's how you strengthen relationships.
- There are no car repair articles -- women don't care.
- Two of the pages are customized for you. We'll work with you to make Auto Insights a personal journal from you. The relationship-building elements are WD customized to make a personal connection with your clients. We can strengthen the process with photos you send us of your family and pets.
- Auto Insights also provides a forum for you to show off your professional accomplishments; such as, ASE, Smog Check, Green Certified, Drug Free, BBB, AAA and so on.
- If you have a marketing company we will insert their content. You can integrate Auto Insights into your other marketing campaigns.
- We can provide a pdf, optimized for the web, you can send to your webmaster.
Why printed and mailed rather than email?
- It doesn't get lost in her inbox with the hundreds of newsletters, messages, sales ads, spam, etc. It doesn't get flagged as junk and deleted by Outlook or AOL.
- She's busy. Too busy to take the time to read your newsletter on line.
- Have you ever watched incoming emails push the earlier ones right off the screen? Of course you have. Out of sight = out of mind.
- Nothing beats the mail for getting in front of your intended reader. More statistics about who opens the mail
- She will recognize Auto Insights when it arrives --it will not be perceived as junk mail. Even the paper is quality, not like all those light weight, cheap throw away newsletters that scream, "this shop is a hole-in-the-wall." It is consistent with your professional image.
- It remains visible in the house until it's read. Often your clients will share their issues with their friends, or take it to the office to share with their coworkers. This is called "Viral Marketing" and is the holy grail of marketing. You can't project your business into her world with an email.